peach (plural: peaches)
- A small Chinese tree (Prunus persica), widely cultivated throughout temperate regions, having pink flowers and edible fruit.
- The soft juicy fruit of the peach tree, having yellow flesh, downy, red-tinted yellow skin, and a deeply sculptured pit or stone containing a single seed.
- (colour) A light moderate to strong yellowish pink to light orange color.
- (Informal) A particularly admirable or pleasing person or thing.
- The large, edible berry of the Sarcocephalus esculentus, a rubiaceous climbing shrub of west tropical Africa.
- The name of a princess in the video game series, Super Mario. Her last name is Toadstool. She is constantly kidnapped by Bowser almost every week.
Agreeable, fair, orange, paragon, rosy.
Disagreeable, foul, ugly, unpleasant.
5 letters in word "peach": A C E H P.
Anagrams of peach:
Words found within peach: